- Serve as primary contact person for school personnel and others requesting information or assistance with KET’s Education programs and services, including answering telephone calls, and email and print correspondence.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and events; reserve and prepare facilities.
- Coordinate large-scale mailings and print jobs with the Mail Room, including developing databases of addresses. Prepare training materials as needed.
- Coordinate printing processes, including paperwork, obtaining quotes, coordinating delivery, etc.
- Serve as Education Division’s liaison with the Business Office, including preparing and processing purchase orders and pro-card purchases, forwarding invoice information for billing, and maintaining purchasing and billing records.
- Coordinate travel for KET Education staff and prepare all necessary forms for approval.
- Coordinate contracts for the Education Division including, preparing documents for the business office, managing and tracking timelines, obtaining quotes, etc.
- Attend staff and project meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years experience in administrative settings or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent computer, research, and writing skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in education settings and with online education courses and resources a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application, cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via fax to 859-258-7765. Equal Opportunity Employer
Position open until filled.