- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize themes in WordPress and proprietary internal applications.
- Debug performance issues related to front-end technologies.
- Support web optimization through A/B and multivariant testing.
- Deploy Google tracking code using Google Tag Manager.
- Design responsively and with current web-standards and best SEO and accessibility practices.
- Learn KET’s brand standards and ensure that those standards are applied consistently.
- Work closely with back-end developers to take user requirements through the process of scoping, wireframing, development, testing, execution, and maintenance/enhancements.
- Research emerging technologies and make recommendations for how those technologies can improve our current assets.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Professional dress required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with 3+ years of hands-on experience; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Familiarity or experience working with SASS, marketing automation platforms (such as Pardot), and AWS preferred.
- Must write logical, clean, well-documented and reusable code. Ability to produce wireframes and mockups to specification, and to internalize brand standards and implement nuanced designs accordingly. Understanding of accessibility best-practices.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and thrive in an agile work environment that relies heavily on project management tools and teamwork.
- Must be available on a flexible schedule and occasionally for weekend of off-hour maintenance work. Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance always. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application, cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to email@example.com, or send via fax to 859-258-7765. Equal Opportunity Employer
Position open until filled.