Assistant Director of Finance
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Responsible for preparation, review and analysis of Authority and Foundation budgets – including payroll, capital, production project and grant budgets.
- Directly supervises staff, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with agency’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include participating in hiring process and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; assessing and managing staff performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with Director to review and analyze budget/financial performance to identify areas of concern and opportunities to improve operational and financial efficiency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus a minimum of five years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum three years of successful supervisory experience.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus.
SALARY: Dependent on qualifications and experience
CONTACT: Send state application, cover letter and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to 859-258-7765. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer