KET is Kentucky's only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time position opening at its Lexington Network Center.
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant REPORTS TO: Executive Director
- Provides executive support and serves as the primary contact for correspondence, meeting logistics, travel planning and other matters relating to the office of the executive
- Coordinates projects for the executive staff, including researching and writing reports, analyzing and summarizing
- Maintains the official records for the Kentucky Authority for Educational Television, including preparing board materials and meeting minutes, as well as arranging meeting logistics.
- Provides administrative support for select Senior Directors and Transmission Systems Division.
- Responsible for a variety of other duties related to administrative functions, including maintenance of official agency records and agency-wide event
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or a minimum of five years of senior executive support experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience/
- Must be highly organized, have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks efficiently in an executive environment with professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be familiar with correspondence formatting and have excellent proofreading
- Proficiency in Outlook , Word and Excel required. Proficiency in PowerPoint desired.
SALARY: Dependent on qualifications and experience
CONTACT: Send state application, cover letter and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington , KY 40502; e-mail to email@example.com; or fax to 859-258-7765. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer