TEGNA is breaking the mold for how media companies operate. Recently named Station Group of the Year by Broadcasting and Cable, we have committed vast resources to transform our sales operations. To compete and win in the new media landscape we need innovative sales leaders to join us on this journey and be part of our future growth and success. Are you ready?
WHAS11 in Louisville is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to develop and execute a winning sales strategy that delivers customized customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms. People leadership and mentoring are an important part of this role and growing new enterprise accounts will be the key measure of success.
If you can answer yes to the following questions and want to be part of a progressive team, then this is the place for you!
- Do you have deep knowledge of digital sales and marketing?
- Are you confident that you have what it takes to lead and develop a sales team in the Louisville Market?
- Does the ever-changing media landscape excite you?
- Do you like the intensity of a fast-moving environment?
- Are you an innovator?
- Define, develop and communicate strategic plan to demonstrate the value of digital campaigns and grow sales to new and existing clients
- Build and monetize active pipeline of integrated sales opportunities and close business while collaborating with digital and local sales team/sales leadership to drive client satisfaction, retention and drive incremental revenue
- Serve as the in-market digital product expert with ability to share and impart digital product knowledge to the entire sales team and demystify complex suite of integrated media solutions into simple, actionable learning points that can be translated into effective sales process steps that drive revenue
- Hire, onboard, develop, manage, train and coach account executives, account managers and digital fulfillment team members
- Build a pipeline of high-quality future talent
- Network nationally, regionally, and locally to stay updated on emerging digital trends, rates and product solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Five years of advertising, media or digital sales experience
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing
- Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and other mediums (broadcast, radio, print)
- Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.