Web Developer Education
- Create & maintain custom code for the management and support of KET Education’s web properties.
- Assist with Learning Management Systems for online courses, including the creation of custom code, coordination with e-commerce systems, and regularly required software maintenance.
- Understand and follow best practices for web design and development.
- Administer third-party systems that interface with KET Education’s web properties.
- Communicate effectively with staff members in other departments to share progress on joint projects.
- Maintain an expert level of skill in web technologies to provide high-quality, standards-compliant programming work.
- Provide web and digital media properties support to the Education Technology team.
- Collaborate with staff members within the education, IT, and Web teams on joint projects, to share knowledge and deploy resources effectively, and to plan and implement new initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Professional dress required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, Linux, and Git is preferred. Experience in developing, administering and maintaining a large-scale website including data migration, backup admin, and security is also preferred. Any experience with Moodle is a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please send KET application, cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to email@example.com, or send via fax to 859-258-7765. Equal Opportunity Employer
Position open until filled.