Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
WLKY-TV has an opening for a Digital Account Manager who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, organized multi-tasking team player. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for developing digital campaign strategy, maximizing online/mobile advertising performance and account management of all digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager reports to the Digital Sales Manager, and works with the sales teams pre and post-sale to ensure fulfillment of clients’ business needs. The position is responsible for media plan creation, campaign optimization, reporting, campaign retention and renewal.
- Provide clients with targeted, customized digital ad recommendations
- Collaborate with Sales teams to close business as needed
- Oversee the launch of digital advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, and our programmatic solutions.
- Provide critical day-to-day support and service to clients
- Analyze, recommend and implement ongoing optimizations for all digital campaigns.
- Attend client meetings and presentations when necessary to review post campaign performance, optimization recommendations and renewal strategy.
- Create process for systematic campaign management and insightful reporting.
- Develop customer retention and renewal systems in collaboration with the DSM.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working with digital ad solutions, campaign optimization and analytics.
- Experience with digital ad serving technologies, web analytics and trafficking is required.
- Experience with programmatic solutions and ad exchanges on the buy or sell side is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of DoubleClick (either DFP or DFA) ad serving technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, and Scarborough.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify issues, collect data, and develop solutions.
- Strong focus on teamwork, though self-motivated.
- High attention to detail and level of organization.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, and exceed client expectations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 8/31/2019
City: Louisville - 40206
Contact: Please visit http://careers. hearsttelevision.com/ to apply. EOE
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER